Just when you thought I forgot about the John Wolyniec edition of You Write the Caption, here it is.
With Wolyniec and the Red Bulls preparing to play in MLS Cup this weekend, what better time than to take a look at the very best caption submissions for the above photo, which caught Wolyniec celebrating his goal in the Red Bulls 3-0 playoff win against Houston.
There were a bunch of hilarious captions, but I have narrowed the field down to the following 10 captions. Check them out and give us your vote on which you think is the best:
10. It’s a cruel irony that in a week where racial barriers were broken, John Wolyniec showed that white men still can’t dance. (GAUCHO)
9. I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids. (JEREMY)
8. YOOOOOUUUU!!! (PKTAKER)
6. Lean back, lean back (BERT)
5. After his previous international transfers proved to be disappointing, Juan Carlos Osorio tried a different approach…..the living dead! (JJTBONE)
4. "…and that’s the story of how my hair turned gray when I was 11 years old." (Neumannator)
3. Goals…so easy a caveman can do it. (MasterShake)
2. Fire BAAAD!!! (STEVE)
1. "The Thrilla’ is Vanilla." (Nicholas Skyles)
This was my order of preference. Now it’s your turn to vote on what caption you thought was the best: