The Indiana Hoosiers are one of four remaining unbeaten teams in the nation, but will face the toughest test in keeping that unbeaten record when they take on Notre Dame on Tuesday night.
The SBI No. 7 Hoosiers are coming off an impressive win against Butler, but the Fighting Irish present a much tougher challenge, particularly in South Bend, where they are unbeaten.
Stanford has had a rocky season as defending national champion, but can take a big step toward re-establishing itself is a top power with a win against No. 25 Washington on Thursday. The No. 16 Cardinal have won four of five matches, but Washington should provide their toughest challenge in a month.
Here is a rundown at this week’s top college matches:
MIDWEEK COLLEGE SCHEDULE
UNC-Wilmington vs. (2) North Carolina, 7pm
(3) Notre Dame vs. (7) Indiana, 7pm
Albany vs. (4) Syracuse, 7pm
Coastal Carolina vs. (5) Clemson, 6pm
(10) Louisville vs. Belmont, 7pm
(12) Loyola Chicago vs. DePaul, 3pm
(13) Virginia vs. Hofstra, 7pm
(14) Virginia Tech vs. VMI, 6pm
Florida International vs. (17) Florida Gulf Coast, 7pm
(20) Kentucky vs. Evansville, 8pm
(22) Michigan State vs. Western Michigan, 4pm
Wisconsin vs. Marquette, 7pm
Delaware vs. Penn, 7pm
VCU vs. George Washington, 2pm
(25) Washington vs. (16) Stanford, 7pm
(19) Utah Valley vs. CSU Bakersfield, 7pm
Tulsa vs. South Florida, 6pm