Where will you be watching USA vs. El Salvador?

Charlie Davies 2 (ISIphotos.com)

Photo by ISIphotos.com

With the USA-El Salvador set for a Saturday night, chances are you will be looking for a good place to watch the game and enjoy some brews (or sodas) with some friends and fellow U.S. national team fans.

With that in mind, we want to know where those of you not making the trip to Utah will be watching the USA-El Salvador match. Give us your best suggestions for places to watch, be it in New York, California or anywhere in between.

Share your favorite viewing locations in the comments section below.

Comments

1. @Reid

Devin is right, Tigin’s in Stamford is a great spot, I watched the first leg of Arsenal-Celtic there last month on vacation, exceptional atmosphere. Also, while in NYC I caught USA VS Mexico at Jack Demsey’s-they reserved the entire top floor for us rowdy supporters.

As for me, Row R at Rio Tinto!

Come on Yanks

2. From my family room with the newest member of the USMNT fan club, my 9 month old godson. For Wednesday’s game I’ll be at some pub in St. Paul, MN with the duNord crew.

3. Smallbar in Chicago!

they’re celebrating their anniversary on Saturday too, so I’ll be there a few hours ahead of time for their F-R-E-E pig roast.

4. in my living room, of course..

And it’s too bad that the Argie/Brazil game is on at the same time-I know a few places here in OC that would be great places to watch that (if you are an argie!)

5. A darn wedding is running everything for me! Not only can’t I watch the USA game, but my plans to go to Rosario for the Argentina-Brazil game are also ruined!

6. Sweetwater Grill in the Kelly Inn across the street from the Capitol in St. Paul, MN. 2 for 1 drinks for Nats games, thanks to Bruce McGuire of duNord fame.

7. @Reid: Tigin’s in Stamford CT is good. I watched the USA-Mexico game there, and while the result wasn’t good, the place had a good turnout of red, white, and blue fans.

8. I know its a long shot, but is anyone planning on watching out in Tucson, AZ? I’ll either be at 1702 or No Anchovies (unless someone can make a better suggestion).

9. @Jack. I know how that goes. But my wife knows, she can complain about any game, but when it comes to the US matches there are no questions to be asked, I’m to be left alone.

10. Brewhouse Cafe, Little 5 Points, Atlanta, GA. Hoping the College throw-ball fans won’t be too annoying since their games are on this weekend too.

11. I live in DC, but will be in NYC this weekend. Any good soccer bars in Brooklyn or Staten Island? Will they have the DCU-FDC match along with the main event, USMNT?