Where Will You Be Watching USA – Algeria?

X610s

It has come down to one match. Win and the United States is through to the knock out stages for the first time since 2002. A draw and the Yanks will need help to advance. A loss and Bob Bradley's men return home early.

While it is up to Bradley to determine the line-up, the biggest question for the rest of us is where will you be watching the United States' vital match against Algeria at 10 a.m. on Wednesday afternoon.

Where will you be watching?

If you know any places in your area where fans will be gathering feel free to share your plans for the big match in the comments section below.

Comments

1. I am teaching summer school. So the class is getting worksheets and we are going to the computer lab to watch it on the projector together.

Don’t screw this up guys!!!

COME ON US!!!

2. With the Triangle Soccer Fanatics … at Tra’Li in Raleigh.

If England doesn’t advance, what will their paper’s headline be (the one that after the draw had “EASY: England, Algeria, Slovenia, Yanks”)?

3. I should clarify that I moved away from Louisville about 10 years ago so your mention of the place brought back some good memories.

4. Black Horse Pub at 16th St & 5th Avenue in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Good mix of US and England supporters (real English–not poser Americans). I have been assured that, while both games will be shown, the US-Algeria sound will be the only sound on (as though you will be able to ear anything).

5. Watched Champions League Final at Small Bar Fullerton. Good atmosphere, but got pretty crowded. Get there early if you want a booth…

6. Molly Malone’s, 8th st, Capitol Hill, Washington DC. Fantastic fans. Never seen more beer spilled when the US scores. Make sure to drink it all before kickoff.

7. The Phoenix Landing in Cambridge or The Banshee in Dorchester. If you can’t make it to those, Champions in Back Bay has had good crowds and plenty of screens.

8. Molly Malone’s in Capitol Hill. A guaranteed good time. The place is always rocking and has good vantage points to all their TV’s.

9. I’ll be at Wowies Sports Grill in Boca Raton, Florida. We’ll be giving away USA posters from ESPN’s World Cup murals during the game (free raffle). Hope to see you there.

Cheers,
    The Gaffer

10. If I were back in Louisville, Molly Malone’s. On vacation in SC, I’ll be driving in to Savannah to Churchill’s Restaurant & Tavern. Hope the English don’t go berserk if they fail to take Slovenia.

11. Just a random thing that always gets misspelled, but the bar is called “Jack Demsey’s” with no “P” That’s not targeting you…because everyone makes that mistake.

In regards to your questions, I would get there a little early, but you won’t be turned away at all. Don’t know if English fans will come from nowhere.

The owner also owns Legends down the block so…, there’s always a place with the game on.

12. Plucker’s in Baton Rouge! I’ve also heard the Chimes is gonna be packed, and they should be showing the game at Rotolo’s and Voodoo Bar B Q here in Baton Rouge

13. At home in my waaayyyy too tight Dempsey jersey. My lady says she wants to watch the game with me, so I’m going to see it twice, good or bad result.

14. At my parents’ house with my mom and my bro. My wife will watch part of it from work. For once I think I’ll get to see the entire game. I missed the England goal and the second and annulled US goals versus Slovenia. 🙁

15. Well I have checked and Sky is not showing the US game. The England game is the MOTD for BBC1 but none of the Sky sports is showing it and BBC2,3,4 nada.

It’s on Spanish TC Canal +, I think, whereas Quatro is showing the England Match.

I was just wondering if any americans in Malaga, Puetro Banus, Marbella, etc. are getting together…

16. Haven’t made a final decision, but definitely one of the San Francisco pubs, either The Chieftain or Danny Coyles! I want to be someplace where the Irish fans are also cheering against England!!

17. I’m on vacation at Atlantis in The Bahamas. They’re showing the game live on the big screen in the movie theater. I’ll be there.

18. ESPN Zone in Downtown LA; i’m hoping this result is more like the one against Egypt (Confed Cup ’09) and not like the one against Ghana (WC ’06).

19. Watching at the Ohio State Computer Science Department helpdesk, so if you have any computer issues, please keep them to yourselves until 12:30