By FRANCO PANIZO
Alejandro Bedoya may have scored an early game-winner for Orebro SK on Tuesday, but his day did not end as well as it started.
Bedoya enjoyed a dream start in Orebro's match against Kalmar on Tuesday by scoring a goal in the first minute of the 1-0 affair. While the one-goal lead held up for remainder of the match, Bedoya did not as he was sent off in the 70th minute with a foul that drew a questionable second yellow card.
Bedoya wasn't the only American Abroad in action on Tuesday. Here's how the rest of the players with games performed:
- Mike Grella did not dress in Leeds United's 6-4 loss vs. Preston North End.
- Zak Whitbread did not dress in Norwich City's 4-3 win vs. Leicester City. He is recovering from a calf injury.
- Conor Doyle dressed but did not play in Derby County's 3-1 win vs. Middlesbrough.
- Frank Simek started and played 90 minutes in Carlisle United's 4-0 win vs. Hartlepool United.
- Anton Peterlin did not dress in Plymouth Argyle's 3-2 win vs. Swindon Town.
- Oguchi Onyewu did not dress in AC Milan's 1-1 draw vs. Ajax in the Champions League.
- Alejandro Bedoya started, played 70 minutes, scored a GOAL and was ejected in Orebro SK's 1-0 win vs. Kalmar. You can see his goal here.
What do you think of Bedoya's performance? Impressed by his goal?
Share your thoughts below.