10. To decrease his vulnerability to another knee injury, Ronaldo had surgeons attach a third leg. (JOHN)
9. "Just preparing for those laxatives to kick in…I ‘ll teach them for calling me fat" (Andy in Atlanta)
8. "So you’re telling me this is all I have to do in that MLS to get $4 million a year?" (Ed)
7. The Abel Xavier Award for least mobile footballer trophy: Less prestigious than the Balon D’Or but much, much easier on the prostate. (Dallen)
6. ‘Ronaldo takes a break from practice by sitting on Abel Xavier.’ (SBI)
5. Asshat. (Ivanov)
4. With the global financial crisis reaching its boiling point, even Ronaldo reluctantly lent a helping hand by manually drilling for oil with his heiny. (rednew.red4ever)
3. Fat, cold, lonely, constipated and despondent…until Alexi Lalas gets a new GM gig. (sidenetting)
2. The cones later demanded money to keep quiet. (Dave)
1. Peter Crouch and Ronaldo ponder what’s left of their careers. (Pablo Chicago)
Now it’s your turn to pick the best caption from the top six entries:
The caption that receives the most votes will be crowned the winner (I am working on a prize for this contest as we speak.)
Share your thoughts on this You Write the Caption contest in the comments section below.
It is that time again people, time to enjoy the funniest caption entries for the most recent You Write the Caption Contest. The latest photo to be chosen for captioning was of Brazilian striker Ronaldo as he took a break from him intensive rehabilitation from knee surgery.
There were plenty of funny entries, including some that weren’t quite family friendly enough for this site, but funny nonetheless. Here is the photo (the Top 10 caption entries are after the jump):